- Written by Katelin Kaiser
- Parent Category: Professional & Technical Communication
- Category: Professional Collaborations
- Hits: 4538
- Understand how to prepare for and conduct business meetings.
- Understand how to use technology to aid in group communications.
- Understand the basic principles of organizational communication.
Business and professional meetings are a part of the communication climate of any business. Some view meetings as boring, pointless, and futile exercises, while others see them as opportunities to exchange information and produce results. A combination of preparation and execution makes all the difference.