You are wise to take a moment to read through a document and focus on examining whether or not you have accurated paraphrased sources.
As discussed @ Paraphrasing, bad paraphrasing can result in dishonest representations of what other people said and judgments that question your ethos. Worse yet, your audience may assume you intentionally participated in plagiarism, At the very least, they question your integrity towards the audience professionalism and a strong work ethic.
After reviewing Paraphrasing,
- read the text closely and carefully to ensure clear understanding.
- compare your paraphrase with the original passage.
- Have you accurately communicated the message of the original text?
- Have you used your own words instead of copying those in the original text?
- Have you included information or opinions that are not part of the original text?