Caution: This is a rough draft. Please check back in a bit to check out our revisions…
Information Architecture concerns
- the ordering of information into a logical schema that help users understand and navigate texts, especially hypertexts, website, and databases.
- the use of meta tags to empower knowledge workers to facilitate information dissemination, document security
- the efforts on the part of knowledge workers to make texts easier to accessible and usable
- efforts to facilitate sharing (e.g., data migration across diverse communication media (infographics, blogs, podcasts, websites)
- web site design, interoperability standards with other software tools