Joe is a professor of English (Writing Studies) at the University of South Florida*. Since joining USF in 1984, he has published 17 books and numerous articles on a range of topics, from creative writing pedagogy to datagogies, writing analytics, and big data.
Joe enjoys tennis, biking, skiing, and hiking—especially climbing Mt. Baldy.
- Computers and Composition Distinguished Book Award
- College Writing Online, 2004
- Campus Technology Teaching and Learning Innovator Award
- My Reviewers, 2006
- Microsoft Scholar Award, 2000
- College Composition and Communication Writing Program Certificate of Excellence Award
- USF First-Year Composition
- USF Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award
- Awarded: 1990, 1993, 1996.
- The Guide for Electronic Theses and Dissertations was translated in Greek, Spanish, French.
- Publish, Don’t Perish was translated in Chinese.
|*Writing Commons represents an independent effort from Moxley's work as a professor of English at USF(Tampa). USF relinquished rights to Writing Commons on 8/08.|